Thursday, March 27, 2008

My second Internet Marketing Sale

Yey...........i just received another email saying i just made some money again...all without having to do much...

I'v been using adwords for my marketing campaign for my affiliate marketing. I am linked to a party which is called paydotcom.com.

If you have not known how i did this... I got the secrets to how to use adwords succesfully and not get burned.

Using some of the tecniques found on this site.

What i have done bascially is got the tips on the adwords system exposed from here.

Then i Registered with Paydotcom.com

After that i started to do some keyword search using this tool.

Then i wrote some ads for adwords to link people to the site that teaches them how to use the adwords.. I would recommend you to get this first before even trying to setup your own campaign...

Conclusion,

I made USD65.10 Yesterday. And this morning when i woke up...i just made another USD65.10.. All this while i was sleeping or doing something else.. Not bad....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home